My Daddy still pushes me in my stroller, he just has to take my blue tower too.The nurses really love this cause they love to look at cute babies
Of course its my Blogg, but my parents will be writing most of it, well maybe all of it, cause i like to eat the keyboard. Please Pray for Me, share this site and ask everyone you can to pray for me. Its easiest to click on the link that says 2009. Its just below "Blog Archive" Start at bottom and work your way up. And please feel free to leave comments.
Tom-Glad you started the blog! Anxious to hear how Ashlynn is doing as the days go by - we're praying for her and for all of you! Take care! TERI
ReplyDeleteThank you Teri
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog. Helps me to feel I'm right there with all of you. Praying for strength for Tom and Tami today. Praying for peace for Amber and Alyssa...
ReplyDeleteThank you Dwaine!
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting this up. I love hearing about the day to day stuff. I love all of you.
ReplyDeleteI am Dan and Diane Liebel's niece and I just want you to know that you are already a part of my husband and I's daily prayers and many of our friends prayers as well! We wish you peace, strength and complete healing...
ReplyDeleteAshlynn has been added to the prayer chain at Nevada County Fellowship Chritian Church in Grass Valley California. Jon her grandpa is friends to Rod and Julie of Penn Valley. She has been in our daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteEphesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all gernerations forever and ever. Amen.
May God heal Ashlynn and give strength to her mommy and daddy and sisters. In Christ Amen
julie akin