Saturday, February 14, 2009

Changing clothes

This darn hickman line gets in the way when we try to change clothes. Ashlynn is getting a body rash from one of the chemo drugs, and she is very uncomfortable. But she is keeping her spirits up. I love you Ashlynn.

5 comments:

  1. Thinking about all of you at this time........will continue to follow the blog.

    Grandma Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my baby and my buddie it was hard leaving you both lasy night but Im so so sorry to see that she has a rash. I Have a great picture of her that is on my phone I will show you. Sis wansts to come down tom. so we are going to try. Wanted to know if you have orded the new paint and furniture for the penthouse yet because I love the new room!!! And I love you both XOXOXOXO Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you kelly for all your support!! we love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlynn - I can take such lessons from you. I think about how much I complain although I have no health issues and God has provided for me every day. You are so inspiring to us.

    Dwaine & Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashlynn,
    Your Dad is doing a great job of posting what's going on with you these days. You are such a sweet little girl and you're strong and will come through these rough times. You have so much love and support from all your family members. Hang in there Ashlynn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments.