Chemo for round three is over! We just have to wait for the counts to drop to zero, then come back up to 200 to come home. Its about a three week process.
Yesterday Ashlynn was cruising in her pink walker and she bumped into a lady in the hall. The lady turned around to greet Ashlynn, then turned back around, lost her balance and fell on Ashlynn breaking her walker. We think the lady is fine, Ashlynn seems to be ok but her back were the biopsy was done is very tender. I bought her a new walker yesterday and she seems to love it. Close call.

Ashlynn is so resilient! What an amazing baby. I love you Ashlynn!
ReplyDeleteLove Auntie Lisa
Wow that is an amazing story. I am glad everyone is o.k. I hope to see you soon Ashlynn.
ReplyDeleteHey, we have that same walker and Claire loves it. Enjoy Ashlynn! Take care and get better soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
ReplyDelete