Friday, January 22, 2010

First Day


Going back into time to August 5th, 2008. As a 38 year old dad I checked for 10 toes and 10 fingers and figured were good. Never for one second did cancer ever come into my mind. Well 17 months later we are now a cancer survivor. Ashlynn definitely had it tough, and I can say that I have seen the toughest around. She fought and fought and we rolled with the punches and now we are all together again. Thank GOD!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember that blessed day Ashlynn came into our lives. I got to hold her in my arms and I knew she was special. And boy has she proven how special she really is. Love to all of the Hagars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, this is such a great post! You are awesome (and that includes Tami, Amber, Alyssa and of course Miss Ashlynn!) We love and miss you guys!

    =) Us Liebels

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey tom and tami, what a blessing to have ashlynn so healthy and looking so strong. what a beautiful family you have. you guys have sure proven your strenght through all of this. i wish i could be there to see all of you again. you know you are welcome anytime here if you want to visit. the girls would love the farm, lake and all the horses and goats!! not to mention all their cousins here!! all my love to you guys. love, aunt linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments.