Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update on Line Infection

Ashlynn's blood infection may very well be due to a line infection. The Hickman Line ( click here )
will be pulled out sometime on monday, were not sure about the time. They just decided that it would be best to remove it because it may be the source of the blood infection. Since she will be getting general anesthesia, she will not be able to eat for about 6 hours. Which is very tough because she hasn't had much of an appetite anyway. We are trying very hard to think positive right now, so positive thoughts and prayers are very much welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Ashlynn,
    I love you little one and my prayers are with you today. I know the next few days are going to be tough, but you are so strong and you will get through this to better days.
    Love, Aunt Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong Hagars!!! You've all gotten through so far and I know you're going to come through this, too. We're all praying for Ashlynn's full recovery. Sasha says, "Woooooof!"

    =) Liebels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of a friend who has been following your progress and praying for you for months. May God surround you with his Holy Spirit and heal you with his Grace. I love you baby Ashlynn!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday ashlynn!! better days and birthdays are ahead of you. our methodist church in plattsburgh are sending more prayers for you and your wonderful family. we all pray for you. you have a wonderful family little sweetie. love, aunt linda xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments.