What A day! It started out terribly frustrating for Tami. They had to move her out of her room pretty quick because the room was needed for a child with a special need with air circulation. I guess that room better serves kids with breathing problems. But it sucks to move all your stuff to a much smaller room. Then I took Amber to the walk in clinic where she tested positive for Influenza A. That means since I was very near Amber, I can't go to the hospital to relieve Tami. Typically I go to the hospital from Friday night to Sunday night and while I am there Tami can take a shower, go outside for fresh air or whatever. But with the news that I would not be able to come for a week Tami really got stressed. We had a nice nurse, one we never had before, and she told Tami that she would watch Ashlynn while she slept so that Tami could take a shower. Well.... the nurse left the room, Ashlynn woke up while the nurse was gone, climbed out of the bed and hit the floor. A Doctor actually was walking by the open door and picked my baby up from the floor. Its a miracle that she was not hurt. I have no idea how she did not get hurt, but thank you GOD! So now Tami & I are Freaking Out, how could this happen? I dont know but i am glad Ashlynn is ok.
Amber is taking Tamaflu, which is supposed to hurry the flu along, they also prescribed it to Alyssa an myself too. I cant tell you how happy I was when Friday was over.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Your Comments.