Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Status Update

I just love the bandanna.
So we have finished taking our chemo drugs for round two.  Our ANC counts are now at 777. We have to wait for them to drop down to zero, where they can hover then when they reach 200 we can go home for another break.  She is eating still, which is nice.  Also still breast feeding too.  
The doctors said they may want to do a bone marrow transplant(BMT).  But due to Ashlynn's typing only a sibling would work for her, so about 2-3 weeks ago both Amber & Alyssa got tested.  We just found out that Alyssa is a 10 for 10 match.  As I learn more I will post it. Click here to read a little bit about the process.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most amazing news! I'm so happy to hear Alyssa is a perfect match. May God continue to bless you and keep you all!

    =) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a blessing. And what an amazing gift for Alyssa to be able to give to her sister. My prayers are with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi to tom, tami and the girls too. hope all is going the way it should. we celebrated your cousin jills 30th birthday tonight at aunt janes. are prayers and those of others here in the area are keeping you in their prayers. i love you guys. aunt linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments.